Saturday, December 03, 2005

I can't wait

From Black Prof "'Ask Mom:' Blackprof.com Announces A New Advice Column"


Mom is ready to advise the law-lorn on a host of everyday problems that professors (especially professors of color) face: What if my new dean seems unfriendly? If the minority students take me for granted? If my institution is constantly putting me on all those committees? If my tenure committee seems uncomfortable with my writing about race? If I’m lonely for company? If the only blacks (Latinos) who want to date me are students? If everybody ignores me when I speak during faculty meetings? If….

“Ask Mom” is written by Professor Richard Delgado. Professor Delgado is a founder of critical race theory, and the most prolific author in the legal academy. Professor Delgado was our first celebrity guest, and we are thrilled that he will be joining us as a regular contributor. He is a creative, provocative and often brilliant writer - a true legend. Next week we will post a link for readers to Ask Mom. This is going to be a blast! more

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that!! totally great.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger hysterical blackness said...

Isn't it?

I want to respond to your reading of zizek from over a week ago if i ever get caught up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home